Thai Sales Person wanted in Pattaya
PPCnSEO is an international company serving clients in the UK, Thailand, Australia and worldwide. Most of our work is conducted in Thailand's seaside city of Pattaya, just outside of Bangkok. We are approved members of Thailand's Board of Investment, an exclusive program offering privileges to carefully selected international businesses. We provide online marketing solutions to our clients including website design and development, SEO (search engine optimisation) social media, aps and much more.
POSITION & RESPONSIBILITIES Joining PPCnSEO as a Business Development Executive your responsibilities will include;
- The generation of new account opportunities - through initial canvassing utilization of your own contact base, some leads provided.
- Face to face client meetings to gain a thorough understanding of their business, their needs and provide an ongoing, timely, cost effective and efficient solution to their Business needs.
- You will ideally target Property and Real Estate agencies but you will have the scope and freedom to target other market segments where you have contacts to continue to grow the business in any sector.
- You will take on a role of "Trusted Adviser" or "Business Consultant" - empathizing and understanding your customers needs and wants and delivering tailor made solutions
- Account managing, growing and further developing business relationships as well as the delivery of exceptional customer service.
The successful Applicant will ideally possess;
- Proven External Sales experience in a Business to Business Environment
- Confidence to present to Key Decision Makers
- Ideally a solutions sales background (Recruitment Consultant, Advertising sales, Property sales etc…)
- Genuine enthusiasm for sales, people and delivering business benefiting solutions
- Energy and Dynamics to continue learning and improve
- A person who "Can think Outside the Box" and a professional that has the discipline to run their day as a "Business within a Business", someone who will Plan, Prepare and Implement
- Excellent English and Thai communication skills - written and verbal as well as solid PC Skills
- The ability to jiggle, multi task and prioritise
- Excellent time management
- Drive and Determination coupled with energy, enthusiasm and a Smile!!!
REWARDS The successful applicant will have the opportunity to negotiate a salary package - Base + Commission as well as the opportunity to be challenged in this fast paced energetic role with a quality product to take to market.