Seafari is the longest established dive operation in Thailand, many dive operators now working in Thailand all received their initial instructor training and experience as instructors by working at Seafari. Seafari offers diving, snorkelling and other day trips - we wish to expand our teaching operations as well as offer a larger range of products such as fishing trips, private charters etc we are an accredited PADI and SSI Dive Centre ensuring all our clients receive the best service and care.
POSITION & RESPONSIBILITIES The Marketing managers role is to develop the business both on-line and via other mediums including visiting major hotels in the region and Bangkok, working with large companies, schools, universities etc promoting Seafari’s services and building relationships to promote Seafari as a supplier of choice. You will look at demand and Increase our product range to suit international tour company’s needs and demands. You will plan our advertising and marketing spend for the coming 12 months with pre determined goals and clear objectives to measure success.
In conjunction with the branch Manager, develop sales plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the designated territories.
- Develop a business plan and strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company targets and profitability.
- Responsible for the marketing and development of Accounts in designated territory.
- Prepare action plans for effective search of hotels tour companies and other suitable leads and prospects.
- Initiate action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Provides market feedback to management regarding competitors and general market conditions.
- Provides accurate, competitive pricing on all completed marketing activity to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all marketing activity
- Creates weekly reports, as specified by branch Manager
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
The successful Applicant will ideally possess;
- Proven External marketing experience in a Business to Business Environment
- Confidence to present to Key Decision Makers and management
- University degree in marketing or related field.
- Genuine enthusiasm for marketing, meeting people and delivering business benefiting solutions
- Energy and Dynamics to continue learning and improve
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent English and Thai communication skills - written and verbal as well as solid PC Skills
- The ability to jiggle, multi task and prioritise
- Lots enthusiasm, a positive attitude and a Smile!!!
REWARDS The successful applicant will have the opportunity to negotiate a salary package - Base + Commission + Travel Reimbursement.