300x250 SPS CAR HIRE.jpgW300-x-H250-KUNINI-BANNER-e.gifPATTAYA-ESTATES-RENTALS.jpgST-ANDREWS.jpg300x250AdvertiseHerejpg.jpg

OLYMPUS CITY GARDEN SHOWROOM

by Kevin Cain

The grand opening ceremony and press conference for the Olympus City Garden Showroom took place on January 22nd 2016. In attendance was Mr Ygal Heli – CEO of the Global Top Group, Mr Phillip Thompson – Sales Director and Ms Honda Dusadeeporn – Sales Executive.

Olympus City Garden is the newest development from Global Top group, already famous for their seven other outstanding developments around Pattaya namely: City Garden Pattaya, City Garden Tropicana, City Garden Pratumnak, City Garden Tower The Cloud and Paradise Ocean View.The Global Top Group is one of Pattaya's oldest development companies and has been constructing quality,innovative buildings for over thirty five years.

Olympus City Garden is perfectly located on Soi Kho Pai 4 being close to the centre of Pattaya and all local amenities including Aksorn Pattaya School.The Olympus City Garden development covers 10 rai of land and consists of six, eight storey buildings.

It is the first and only Mediterranean residential park condominium located in the center of the city with matchless facilities that promotes the combination of comfort living and luxurious lifestyle.

The development will have the largest swimming pool in the city along with five other pools, sky gyms on each building, children's play area, badminton courts, sauna rooms, yoga rooms and steam rooms all designed to support a healthy and active lifestyle.

The six buildings will accommodate up to 1,000 units of different configurations and dimensions. Starting with a one bed unit around 25sqm and rising to two bed apartments and combinations tailor made to customer specifications.There will also be ample underground parking extremely handy in such a popular central location in town

Construction will start in the first quarter of 2016 and total build is expected to be around 22 months.

The units are available fully furnished and can be customised to individual customer’s demands.The furnished showrooms giving a hint of what can be achieved with fixtures and furnishings.

There will be 24hr security, CCTV coverage throughout the development and each unit will have key card entry to eliminate the need to carry cumbersome bunches of keys.

The starting price for all this luxury begins at 1.6THB million for a one bed unit rising accordingly to size and fittings. Global Top Group can also offer mortgages for farangs via MBK finance and can generally assist future customers in obtaining finance to secure their dream home.

Phillip Thompson the Sales Director, explained to the assembled media personnel that the market so far has seen deposits secured on the Apollo and Corsica buildings. Approximately 70% of buyers have bought to live whereas the remaining 30% are buying as an investment to rent. The majority of buyers are Thai nationals with Thai buyers being attracted by the build quality and also local amenities such as the nearby school..However Mr Thompson mentioned that foreign ownership was coming from many different nationalities with off shore workers showing keen interest.He also pointed out that new land for residential build is extremely hard to find within the city and therefore Global Top Group have performed extremely well in securing a site of this size in this location..This being their biggest development so far and already exceeding sales expectations with EIA approval said to be “under way”.

The Global Top Group will continue expanding and making it's mark for the year 2016. City Garden Tropicana in Amalgamation is nearing it's completion and the ongoing construction progress of their two luxury high rise projects City Garden Tower in central Patty and The Cloud in Autumnal.